Does your water smell sulfuric or leave stains in your sinks and tubs? You may be dealing with hard water issues, and PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning is here to help. For Staten Island homes with no water filtration system in place, hard water could easily be wreaking havoc on your plumbing. That’s why our plumbing contractors offer quality water softener installation services to help protect your plumbing. While other water softener service companies may be out there, few of them provide the same level of award-winning customer care that has won us six consecutive Angie’s List Super Saver Awards.
Save on water softener service with our coupons and specials.
How Can Hard Water Affect Your Home?
If you’re unsure whether or not your home is dealing with hard water issues, look for some of the following symptoms.
- Clogged Drains: One of the many side effects of hard water, is a mineral buildup called scale. Over time, scale can grow in your plumbing, getting stronger as time passes. Eventually, this mineral buildup can limit the flow of water, or stop it altogether.
- Foul Smelling Water: Because hard water is full of minerals, it may sometimes take on a sulfuric or “rotten egg,” type scent.
- Staining: Hard water can stain your porcelain and leave yellowish marks across your bathroom and kitchen. From a ring around the tub to yellow streaks in the toilet, hard water is an unsightly issue.
- Appliance Deterioration: Any appliance that uses water, including dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters, can all deteriorate quickly from contact with hard water. If these appliances continuously need repairs and maintenance, the water may be the problem.
- Dry Skin: Just like hard water can affect your plumbing, it can also affect your health. The mineral content of the water can have an adverse effect on your skin, sometimes leading to irritation and discomfort.
Since hard water can have a significant impact on your home and health, it’s essential to work with water softener installation companies to protect your home. At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning we not only offer installation services but also if you have an existing unit, we can help keep it in top shape for longer.
The Benefits of Water Softeners
Once you have a water softener in place in your home, you’re going to enjoy plenty of different benefits. For one, a water softener can help prevent major plumbing issues from coming up in your home. With no build up and wear and tear on our appliances, you can save big by avoiding emergency repairs.
Similarly, you will enjoy plenty of health benefits as well. Your skin will no longer be irritated, and you can use the water coming from your fixtures without worrying about how it will impact your health.
At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning we are your full-service plumbing company. If you have an existing unit, and it’s showing signs of damage like:
- System turns on and off
- Burns though salt too quickly
- Raising your energy costs
- Noisy operation
Then you can call on us for water softener repair as well! Our award-winning services have allowed us to keep homeowners in and around the Staten Island area comfortable and safe from the dangers of hard water.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what our customers have to say about our work, or simply schedule an appointment and experience it for yourself.