Drains get clogged, plain and simple. How you unclog them is the key. As much as we all wish store-bought products did what they promised with no harm to your pipes or plumbing system, they don’t. Especially when these products are used long-term and repeatedly. Your best bet to safely unclog a drain is to call a drain cleaning company.
At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning we clean drains with the best tools available, ensuring the no damage is done to your pipes. We offer award-winning service and also memberships to protect your home. If you’d prefer just one cleaning to start, we use a flat-rate pricing system to ensure you know the exact amount you’re paying and for what.
Save on clogged drain service with our coupons and specials.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Professional Drain Cleaners?
Everyone likes to save money and do household projects themselves. Unfortunately, if you’re not trained, you might be overlooking the real problem causing the clogged pipes. Even though you may put forth a lot of time and effort in cleaning your drains, you could find them clogged up again next week. Instead, let drain cleaning contractors get the job done for you so you can enjoy:
- Quality Services Second to None: The store-bought remedies cost less for a reason. They’re not high quality, and you will have to buy them over and over. With PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, you know you’re getting a high-quality cleaning that will result in fewer issues down the road
- Detection of Underlying Issues: When consulting with a professional who is trained specifically in plumbing problems, there will be no doubt about if your pipes are in good working order. Once cleaned, we will be able to tell you if there is more to the problem than a clogged drain and fix it from there.
- Extended Plumbing Lifespan: Just like a mechanic changing the oil in your car to keep it running, a drain cleaning contractor will better clean your drains to prevent plumbing emergencies and slow the need for replacement.
- Industry Leading Tools: The tools of this trade are relatively expensive and can easily damage plumbing if not used correctly. We have those tools and know how to use them to safely and effectively unclog your drains.
Most of these benefits fall in line with preventative measures and early detection. No matter how you slice it, giving us a call to clean your drains is something you won’t regret. Our Staten Island drain cleaning is known to get your drains free flowing again in no time!
How Will I Know When My Drains Need to be Cleaned?
Sometimes a clogged drain might not be as easy to spot beforehand. However, there are a couple of signs to look for that are good indications of the need for a drain cleaning contractor:
- Foul smelling drains
- Backflow (bubbles coming up from a drain or water splashing up from a drain not in use)
- Lack of water pressure
- Too little or way too much water in the toilet
As soon as you start to notice these issues, mainly if they’re occurring in various fixtures in your home, it’s time to call our drain cleaning experts.
Quality Staten Island Drain Cleaning
You can easily skip the repeated trips to the hardware store, the possibility of damaging your pipes, and having to rent tools, by giving PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning a call. We can figure out where the clog is, what’s causing it, and any other problems that may be associated with it.
If you’re still on the fence, visit our reviews page and let our satisfied customers help you make your choice of drain cleaning company.