At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, we're in the business of providing real solutions to real problems that residents all over Staten Island experience. Furnace problems are some of the most common we deal with, and they can become extremely common in the cold winter months. We offer our clients reliable solutions at upfront costs so that they know precisely what our visit will cost them, and they'll be able to plan accordingly.
Our professional technicians know how to address your furnace maintenance needs to give you the long-lasting solutions you want. If your furnace is struggling to heat your home, or you continually have to raise the thermostat to be comfortable, then call Paul to learn about the solutions we provide.
Save money on your next service call by taking advantage of our specials and discounts. Call Paul to learn more!
Staten Island Complete Furnace Services
Having a furnace in your home that is running correctly provides unmatched comfort and stable energy expenses. Having regular maintenance done on your furnace means you'll be able to keep it running for longer so that you can continue enjoying warm evenings in the middle of winter.
When you call Paul for furnace maintenance and repairs, these are some of the benefits you can expect to see:
- Quieter operation
- Major furnace repair prevention
- Improved air quality
- Energy efficient operation
- Extended furnace lifespan
Our team is here to provide you with exactly what you expect: a thorough and all-encompassing inspection, the necessary repairs, and a reconditioning of mechanical components to ensure their longevity. We'll provide you with nothing short of our award-winning service.
How Do You Know if Your Furnace Needs Repairs?
Although regular maintenance will help you avoid major problems, the time may come when your furnace will need significant repairs due to a faulty part. Avoid expensive breakdowns by keeping an eye out for these signs.
- Loud Operation: If your furnace is making an excessive amount of noise then you'll want a tech to take a look. Grinding, whirring, or clinking sounds can be due to mechanical issues so a professional technician should take a look right away.
- Inefficient Temperature Control: Is your furnace unable to cool your home evenly? Is it struggling to maintain the temperature you set? If you've noticed this occurring, it may be time to call a contractor out to your home.
- A Foul Smell in the Air: There could be dust burning in your furnace, or you may have an electrical problem. Regardless, only an experienced tech can help you figure out what's going on. Work with our team for the right solution every time.
- Excessive Utility Costs: Have your utility costs gone up recently? If you've seen a random increase, an inefficient furnace may be the source. This could be due to overworking or perhaps even dirty air ducts. Regardless of the issue, we'll fix it for you.
Think your furnace is in need of repairs or maintenance? Call our team today for the right solutions with flat-rate pricing options. We offer comprehensive solutions to every resident throughout Staten island.
Choose PAC for Your Furnace Needs
At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, we know our success is due to clients just like you. Over the years, we have grown continuously according to the needs of our customers. Everyone who works here at PAC lives in the area, so we know the need for a properly working furnace firsthand. We offer flat-rate pricing for many of our services including furnace maintenance. Find out more when you call Paul!
Take a look at our reviews page to see what some other customers have said about the services we provide. We know you'll love seeing what others have enjoyed, so we'll be waiting for your call!