A functioning water heater is the difference between comfort and concern in your Staten Island home. When your water heater requires service, you not only lose the ability to take a hot bath or shower but also you lose the functionality of any appliance in your home that requires hot water, along with various other concerns. At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, we are your reliable hot water heater repair company. Our services have won multiple awards including the Angie’s List Super Service Award for six years and running. For all your water heater needs, always remember to call Paul!
Save on hot water heater service with our coupons and specials.
When Do You Need Water Heater Repairs?
While having no access to hot water is the most definite sign that you need plumbing help, there are other indications that repairs are needed. These include:
- Water Leaks: An unchecked water leak can quickly cause significant water damage in your home, particularly if they’re left to leak for an extended period of time. Any time you see water pooling at the base of your water heater, or around connections, it’s time for repairs.
- High Energy Bills: Your water heater is consistently in use, even when you’re not home. Traditional water heaters function by keeping your water at a specific temperature. If it’s malfunctioning in any way, you’ll notice it quickly thanks to high energy bills.
- Fluctuating Water Temperatures: As water heaters age, they’ll have a harder time heating water, and keeping it at your desired temperature. If your water temperatures fluctuate during use, there’s a problem internally with your water heater.
- Rust: Whether it’s on the outside of your unit, or in the water itself, rust is a common symptom of age. Because water heaters are constantly in contact with water, they rust as they age, leaving you with poor water quality and damage.
When these problems start to creep up in your home, the best option is to call for hot water tank repair. Our expert plumbers have the skills and knowhow needed to get your water heater back up and running. Best of all, we also offer maintenance programs, which can be used to avoid these issues altogether.
The Benefits of Replacing Your Water Heater
When the time comes that water heater repairs are just not lasting, a water heater replacement may be needed. Although this may be a stressful situation, there are plenty of benefits that make it an excellent choice, including:
- Lower energy bills
- Increased property value
- Improved hot water capacity
- Fewer repair needs
- Longer lifespan
- Peace of mind
Our award-winning services have been the top choice for many homeowners in Staten Island because we provide you with long-lasting results. As your water heater installation company, we provide personalized solutions that work for your budget and home needs. How do we do it?
By providing flat-rate pricing on all water heater installations and by doing the necessary inspections in your home to find you a new tanked water heater that can keep up with your home needs.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work, and when you’re ready, call Paul and see what hot water heater service is right for you.