Are you looking to improve the efficiency of heating in your home? A brand new boiler can help you improve the temperature settings in your home while keeping your costs low through efficiency and virtually no repairs. PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning is your go-to source for everything from brand-new boiler installations to repairs and maintenance on existing units. We train our technicians according to manufacturer guidelines so they'll provide you with the exact results you want. Experience our award-winning service for yourself when you call Paul!
Call Paul today to learn how you can save on the services we offer.
Is Your Home in Need of a New Boiler?
Winter is almost here, and you're wondering whether it's time to fix your boiler or outright replace it. With those cold Staten Island winters, you don't want to make the wrong choice. If your boiler is better off being replaced, then pouring money into a failing system will only make it harder to get a brand new one. PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning can help you make the best choice when it comes to you and your finances.
If you notice any of these signs, then you should consider getting a new boiler to avoid throwing your money away.
- Your boiler is over 15 years old
- You're spending excess money on utilities
- A foul smell permeating throughout your home
- Your boiler is in constant need of repair.
- Water gathers in your sink when you're running the dishwasher
- A leaking boiler
Even if you're only experiencing one of these signs, it's still a good idea to have a technician come out to your home. They'll be able to get into the system and give you an exact diagnosis so you can decide what your best option is moving forward.
What Are The Benefits of New Boiler Installation?
Anyone living in New Jersey or New York is aware of just how cold our winters can be. Only this last one we were hit with back to back, unrelenting arctic blasts. For those with a faulty boiler, those winter nights were likely harder than they should have been. With a new boiler you can avoid this situation. You'll also experience these great benefits from a brand-new system.
- Better Temperature Control: New and efficient boilers let you have more acute control over the temperature in your home. Many modern systems even allow remote control, and, due to their efficiency, they'll quickly be able to get to the level you want.
- Quieter Operation: Because technology is becoming more efficient, the energy needed for new boilers to achieve the set temperature is less than an older boiler. This improved efficiency is reflected in the quieter operation of many modern units.
- Improved Boiler Efficiency: Estimates state that a boiler is responsible for around 60% of the home's energy expenditure. If your boiler is old, working hard and continuously running, you can expect a higher utility bill in return. Choosing a newer, modern boiler will help you vastly improve the heating efficiency while lowering your monthly bills.
- Smaller Size: Technology is always getting smaller as it improves. So just like modern smartphones and TVs are smaller than their predecessor, so too are boilers. The smaller size means you will be able to make more use of the space in your home.
Read our customer reviews to find out what others in your community have been saying about us!
At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning it's our job to make sure your home's heating system is working optimally. This means that any boiler we install or service will be efficient and effective at its job. But don't just take our word for it! Head over to our reviews page to see what other homeowners in the Staten Island area are saying about our services.