Your kitchen plays an incredibly important part in your daily routine. If something doesn’t work right, it can add unnecessary stress to your life at best, or completely disrupt your life at worst. Garbage disposals, kitchen sinks, and faucets need to be working effectively and safely, so don’t hesitate to call PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning for your kitchen plumbing needs. We offer garbage disposal installation and repair, kitchen sink repair and installation, and faucet repair with flat-rate pricing and membership plans to make receiving plumbing services as easy as possible.
Save on your kitchen plumbing needs with our coupons and specials.
Need Kitchen Plumbing Services? We Can Help
Just as important as hiring a professional plumbing contractor to get the job done, is knowing when to hire one. Some common kitchen repair issues include:
- Kitchen Sink Repair: Kitchen sinks should drain swiftly and have no noticeable smell. Mineral deposits, food, and foreign objects can clog the drain and lead to both poor drainage and unpleasant odors. We’ll investigate the issue and unclog the drain as needed.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Garbage disposals are very handy tools for the kitchen, but people have a tendency to overload them with too much food at one time. This means they clog quite frequently. If your garbage disposal smells, jams easily, or turns on and off unexpectedly, you should call us to sort out the problem.
- Kitchen Faucet Repair: Faucets can leak, break, and squeal. All of these can be quite maddening. Drips from a leak can threaten your home and raise your water bill. Breaks can make the faucet unusable. And squealing is even worse than you might imagine. The sound can make it impossible to hear anything else when using your kitchen sink, and it can make your head hurt. Sometimes very simple repairs can fix these problems while other times you may need a new faucet.
At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, we can tackle your garbage disposal issues by:
- Unclogging it
- Removing items that make it jam
- Advising you on the capacity of garbage disposal or motor for your needs
- Replacing your garbage disposal
- Fixing electrical and mechanical problems within the garbage disposal unit
Kitchen plumbing issues should always be left to the pros, and we at PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning are the best in the business. Our award-winning services are always effective and long lasting, allowing you to enjoy your kitchen with peace of mind.
Installing New Kitchen Plumbing?
If you’re installing a new garbage disposal or sink in your kitchen, call us to make sure it’s completed safely and effectively so you get the most from your new addition.
Many people love the convenience of garbage disposal units for making kitchen cleanup easier and reducing household trash, but you need to select the right garbage disposal for your needs and to have it installed correctly.
There are also many reasons someone may want a new kitchen sink. You may want to replace an old one because it is broken or you want a new look for your kitchen. You may also want to add a second sink to your kitchen for added convenience.
Whether you need to fix a problem in your kitchen or want to add a new convenience, you can trust PAC to offer award-winning service.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our kitchen services, or call us and experience it for yourself.