Air ducts are probably not something you think about on a regular basis. Since they’re not something you see or notice, the old saying, “out of sight, out of mind,” definitely applies. However, a dirty air duct can seriously affect the air quality in your home. A professional cleaning means a chance for inspection as well as easier-to-breathe air. PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning will not only clean your ducts but also let you know of any problems that have arisen. With our quality air duct cleaning services you can see a significant improvement in the indoor air quality of your home.
Save on ductwork services with our coupons and specials.
How Do I Know When to Clean My Air Ducts?
Truly, a maintenance routine including cleaning should be performed by a company who specializes in ductwork cleaning and repair work. PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning offers custom membership plans to incorporate air duct cleaning into your home maintenance. However, here are some signs it’s time to give us a call:
- Dirty Air Filter: If you change your air filter regularly and every time it is clogged with dust this could mean dirty air ducts.
- Dusty Vent Covers: When removing your vent covers, they should not be full of dust and debris. If they are, you should consider calling PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning.
- Furnace Inspections: Looking at your furnace compartment, you shouldn’t see things coated in dust.
- Foul Odors: Anytime there is debris or buildup in your air duct, those odors will make their way into the air entering your home.
Whenever there is an uptick of dust in your home, the air ducts may be to blame. When you work with quality duct cleaning companies, you can keep your home cleaner and safer for your whole family.
Why Hire Professionals?
Cleaning your air ducts isn’t recommended as you run the risk of damaging your HVAC system and not being able to spot the potential need for repair. Also, it’s a dirty job which means it can be dangerous if not done correctly. When you deal with dust, you’re also dealing with dander (pet & human) mold spores, rodent feces, and a host of other grimy particles that could make you sick.
PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning has duct cleaning contractors that have been trained in dealing with these types of issues. Best of all, if any damage is done, we can also provide you with quality air duct repairs, keeping your air flowing throughout your home.
The Benefits of Professional Air Duct Cleaning
Aside from cleaner air and less potential for airborne sickness, there are a few other advantages to this service:
- Fewer repair bills resulting in lower overall cost
- Better performance from your air conditioning unit
- Less dust means an easier to clean house
- Improving your energy efficiency which is better for the environment and your wallet.
Easier Housework, Easier Breathing, Easier Bills
Every idea behind professional air duct cleaning is going to benefit you and your household. If you have decided that you want to experience the benefits of duct cleaning, be sure to contact a Staten Island professional; be sure to contact PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning.
Also, visit our reviews page to see what some of our happy customers have to say about our work.