The COVID-19 Virus is rapidly spreading across the world. We have multiple cases of it in New York as well on Staten Island. At P.A.C. Plumbing, Heating, & A/C we want to let you know we are taking the proper precautions in order to protect our employees and customers. Our Customer Service Specialists are making sure that they are asking clients qualifying questions before booking a service call.
When clients call in for service, our Customer Service Specialists are making sure that they are asking clients the following questions:
- Have you traveled to a restricted country?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been in close contact with a person in the last 14 days who may be at risk for the virus?
- Are you or anyone in your home currently sick or not feeling well?
Asking these preliminary questions help our technicians prepare accordingly before walking into a home. We want to ask as many questions as possible before booking a service call to ensure that we aren’t risking the safety of any employee or customer.
When our technicians are walking into a client’s home they are taking the proper precautions. Here are some of the precautions our technicians are taking before they walk into a home:
- They are wearing booties to cover their feet so no dirt, germs, or other bacteria will track into your home from their shoes.
- They are wearing gloves into our customer’s homes
- They are using hand sanitizer
- They are using facemasks when necessary
- They are making sure to wipe down their trucks, tools, or any equipment they are using
- They are washing their hands after every service call
We are also offering solutions to try and kill viruses such as the REME Halo UV light. If you are interested please give us a call at 718-720-4980.
Please be safe everyone!