According to the EPA, levels of air pollution inside the home can be two to five times higher than outdoor levels. The best way to get rid of these contaminants is to have your ducts professionally cleaned.
You should get our ducts cleaned if:
- You’ve noticed an unpleasant smell in your home
- Your registers are dirty
- You/your family has allergies and/or asthma
- You have young children or elderly family living with you
- You have pets
- You have smokers in your home
There are two ways to effectively clean your duct work; the negative air method and the brush and vac method. The negative air method involves blocking off all your air returns and vents, then cutting a hole in your duct work. A large hose is attached to the hole and a truck mounted vacuum sucks out the debris. This method works but can leave some material behind.
The Rototbrush and vacuum method is the way to go. Here are the steps we take when using the Rotobrush
- Start the process by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants.
- The technician next will feed a hose with a rotating brush head into your duct work and the real cleaning begins
- After the ducts are scrubbed clean, we fog them with an EPA -recommended antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant mint smell behind.
Customers are very pleased with the Air Duct Cleaning service and 75% if them also recommend the service to their friends and family!