At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, we make it easy for you to stay on top of your home's efficiency by offering robust solutions to virtually every possible plumbing and HVAC issue your home could have. We put our expertise and experience to work for you so you can feel secure in your selection of our company. Whether you're looking for a minor repair or you're ready to install a whole new system, you can count on our technicians for the job.
Call us today to learn how you can save on your next HVAC service request.
Is It Time for a New Furnace?
Homeowners throughout Elizabeth are familiar with the incredibly cold winters we're prone to getting. These arctic blasts can leave us feeling uncomfortable, and, with a malfunctioning furnace, we can be exposed to potentially dangerous temperatures if the issue is not addressed quickly.
If you see any of the following signs from your furnace, you may want to consider getting a brand new system.
- Increase in Energy Costs: Your utility bills should go up in the winter; however, if you see an unusually high increase, it could be because your system is working harder. This is typically due to age or a malfunctioning part.
- A Foul Smell in the Air: Foul smell throughout your home could be due to your furnace. This is typically caused by dust burning within the unit, or it could be a wiring issue. Regardless this presents a hazard that should be addressed as quickly as possible.
- Improper Temperature Control: Is your system failing to keep the temperature you set? This typically shows a drop in power resulting from age or worn parts. An experienced tech can get to the source of the probe in order to solve it.
- Noisy Operation: A loud heater is a faltering heater. Noises like grinding, banging, and scratching are auditory cues that there is something wrong with your furnace and that a tech should take a look at it before the problem gets even bigger.
Any of these "symptoms" can be proof that your furnace needs replacement, so if you spot even one of them, give our team a call to have the issue quickly addressed. Even without these signs, any furnace that is over ten years old will likely need to be replaced; our expertise means you're getting this service done by a qualified expert. At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, your comfort is our biggest concern, and any service we provide is backed by years of experience.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Getting a new air conditioner installed means you'll be ready to face the hot summer without having to spend a fortune on increased energy costs. When we install a new AC system, these are some of the changes our customers notice:
- Increase cold air flow throughout the home
- Improve the air quality in your home
- Provide more accurate control over indoor air temperatures
- Decrease your energy costs
- Raise the value of your property
We train all of our technicians according to manufacturer standards. This ensures any work they do is done exactly how it's supposed to, which means you'll be getting the exact results your system needs. Our team will even help you choose the best system for your needs all the while keeping your financial interests in mind.
Your Local Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Specialists
At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, it's our goal to provide you with unparalleled services in the Elizabeth area. Our services include:
- AC Maintenance and Repairs
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Furnace Repairs
- Heater Replacements
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- And More!
Look through our reviews page to see what other homeowners are saying about our services. Once you're convinced give us a call to schedule your next in-home appointment.
for Elizabeth, NJ
Boiler/thermostat working fine Boiler temp was set to 120 degrees and the bedroom that wasnâ€™t getting hot enough was the furthest from the boiler, set aquastst to 180 and waited to see if it got hot and it did Left estimates for new after heater (11 years old) and new boiler (20 years old)