Being at home is meant to be a comfortable experience that fills you with warmth. If any of your home's system are malfunctioning, whether it be the air conditioning, water boiler, or your heater, your ultimate place of zen can quickly become a stressful environment. Don't let the stress overwhelm you! Let our team here at PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning take care of your needs and get you back to feeling that ultimate comfort.
We're always finding ways to help you save! Call Paul today to see what we're currently offering.
Common Signs That You Need to Replace Your Heater
Sometimes it's easy to quickly fix a new heater that's just having a small malfunction. However, if your heater is already older, and you're noticing plenty of issues with it, it could be time to outright replace the system to avoid extensive, costly repairs. Here in Jersey City, we get incredibly cold winters that can even teeter on the edge of dangerous. If your heater breaks down you'll not only face an uncomfortable situation, you'll also potentially be facing the dangers of a freezing night. Avoid all of this stress by getting one of our techs over to your home to fix the issue before it becomes extensive. Keep an eye out for any of these signs that your heater may be going on to its final malfunction.
- Higher Utility Bills: Your utility bills shouldn't go up randomly. If you've noticed that your bills have gone up, it could be due to your aging system needing to work harder. A new system can help you get your bills back under control so that you can spend your money on the things you want.
- Loud or Noisy Operation: If your heater is constantly running and the noises coming from it are abnormally loud, this could be associated with a mechanical issue. Noises such as grinding, banging, and scratching are a definite sign that a failure is taking place within the system and that a tech should look at it as soon as possible.
- A Foul Odor: Have you noticed a bad odor permeating your home recently? If you see it smells musty or maybe even like something is burning, it could be faulty wiring or perhaps just dust burning inside of the unity; however, the only true way to know is if a technician gets to your home and inspects the system.
- Inefficient Heating: A heater that is unable to heat your home to the desired temperature despite being on all day is at the end of its life cycle. This typically leads to many of the other problems listed here, and it's usually the first sign you'll get that your heating system is faulty.
PAC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling is here to offer you the solutions you need to live comfortably. Don't suffer through a broken heater or excessive utility bills, address the issue quickly and efficiently by working with one of our technicians.
Air Conditioning Repair and Installations
At PAC, we work to make sure every aspect of your HVAC unit is working correctly. We provide extensive repairs that address virtually any issue, and we offer the knowledge you need to take care of your system and keep it running for longer. Just like a heater, an AC unit is an integral part of your home's inner workings that you depend on for the hot summer months. Having an optimized system can help you efficiently cool your home while also keeping your utility spending in check.
We provide everything from periodic maintenance to brand new installations. Whatever air conditioning equipment you need, we have. All you need to do is call Paul to have a tech work on improving your system.
Our Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Services
At PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning we are a full-service company that can help with all your home needs. Our services include:
- Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repairs & Installations
- Kitchen Plumbing
- AC Repairs
- Furnace Installations
- Air Duct Cleaning & Service
- And More!
To see what other customers are saying about our services, look through our reviews page. We have several accounts and experiences from those who have received our air conditioning installment services; you'll see just why we're so proud of the work we do.
for Jersey City, NJ
Refrigerator defective is leaking from inside front, as a customer requested shutoff the water supply, paid diagnostic fee, the customer will call back as soon he gets a new refrigerator.
Fujitsu system not working found no power to disconnect found tripped breaker tried to reset breaker with no load breaker still tripped 30 amp breaker
Duct Cleaning/Dryer Vent Cleaning
Plumbing Repair- Hot Water Heater
Plumbing Repair- Hot Water Heater