When you think of the most essential components to the comfort and function of your home, your air conditioning probably comes to mind; we don’t need to tell you that summer temperatures in New York can be absolutely brutal. Your air conditioning allows your home to be a cool and comfortable refuge when it’s scorching outside. Not only is your AC responsible for comfort, but it’s also vital to the health of those in your home. Children, the elderly, and those with medical conditions rely on the functions of air conditioning to keep them safe.
Having a company that you can rely on for fast and professional AC services is so important. PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning is there when you need us. Not only do we offer emergency repair services and complete AC replacements, but also we can help you keep your system in the best shape possible with our ongoing maintenance services.
Dealing with a cooling emergency? Day or night, you can count on us for 24/7 support. Contact us today!
Benefits of a Professional AC Tune-Up
When you keep your AC on a regular tune-up and maintenance schedule, it ensures that it’s functioning when you need it. Your home’s air conditioning should have a service call twice per year, specifically when the seasons change.
Here are some important benefits you’ll have with AC tune-up and maintenance:
- Catch Problems Before They Start - When you have routine service calls, your technician can diagnose and repair potential problems before they start. This can save you time and money.
- Improved Air Quality - Your AC is responsible for the air quality within your home. With ongoing service, you can ensure that your AC is filtering out dust particles and allergens as needed, and providing clean air for you to breathe.
- Better Efficiency - If you like lower energy bills, you’ll definitely love the cost-savings that come with keeping your HVAC unit cared for. When your AC is running efficiently, you’ll see the benefits in your utility bill savings.
- Consistent Cooling - There’s nothing better than a properly cooled home. When you have your AC serviced and cleaned, it ensures even and consistent cooling temperatures and airflow throughout your home.
- Longer Lasting Unit - Most AC units have the capability of lasting from 12-15 years with proper service and maintenance. If you want to make sure you get your money's worth out of your HVAC system, ongoing maintenance is key.
- Fewer Repair Costs - Spending a little money upfront on service costs can save you a lot of money in the long run by preventing much more expensive emergency repairs. Routine maintenance also helps reduce the regularity in which you need your AC repaired.
Are you looking for an affordable service plan for your AC? Look no further than PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning! We have custom memberships available to our customers to keep your AC in good working order when you need it most.
Signs Your AC Needs Repair or Replacement
No one looks forward to replacing or repairing their home’s AC unit, but as a homeowner, it will be necessary at some point.
Being proactive with your AC and noticing when something may be indicating service is needed in the near future can prevent you from having an uncooled home in the middle of summer heat.
Here at PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning your comfort and safety are important to us. We’ve compiled a list of common signs to watch for that can mean you’ll soon need to replace or repair your AC unit:
- Increased Moisture - When you notice increased humidity in your home or leakage with your AC unit, this means it’s not functioning properly. This is a problem you’ll want to address right away because increased moisture can lead to mold and mildew growth; which can be a serious breathing and health problem for those in your home.
- Bad Smells - You should never smell a burning smell coming from your AC. When this happens, turn off the unit and call a technician right away. Burning or smoke smells can indicate a serious and potentially dangerous electrical or fuel problem and require immediate attention.
- Odd Sounds - Are you hearing grinding or squeaking sounds coming from your AC? If so, there may be a mechanical failure or a loose component that can be a sign that your AC has reached the end of its lifespan.
- Expensive Utility Costs - When you have higher than normal energy bills, this can mean your AC is working overtime in order to cool your home. When you have a newer unit installed, you should notice a dramatic decrease in energy costs while running your AC.
- Lack of or No Cool Air - When your unit is on, but there’s no cool air coming out, this is a pretty common indicator that your AC isn’t functioning properly and may need to be replaced or fixed.
Let PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning take the stress out of your next AC service. Not only can we troubleshoot all of the problems above, but also we offer long-lasting repairs, that’ll guarantee your comfort and safety.
Looking to stay warm in the winter? We offer heating services to keep you comfortable year-round!
Replacing Your Air Conditioner
Keeping our Woodbridge Township, NJ customers cool and comfortable is our top priority. Since 1979, we’ve been a household name in professional and reliable AC maintenance, and we offer that level of customer care with our installations too. If you’re looking for an AC replacement, you can expect:
- Personalized solutions
- Affordable options
- High-quality systems and components
- Expert installation
- Improved indoor air quality
We go the distance to ensure you’ll get not only award-winning service by experienced professionals but also keep costs down with our affordable flat-rate pricing. With PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed - we’re not happy until you’re happy.