Ask anyone, and they’ll tell you the heart of your home is your kitchen. You and your family are probably in your kitchen every day preparing meals, washing dishes, or chatting over a cup of coffee. Because the kitchen is so central to everyday life, when something goes wrong with your kitchen plumbing, it can be detrimental. Since 1979, PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning has been the go-to reliable choice for homeowners in Woodbridge Township, NJ. Whether it’s a damaged garbage disposal or a leaky faucet, you can count on our plumbers to help you.
Are your kitchen issues caused by blockages and clogs? We also offer highly-effective drain cleaning services to all our customers.
Common Kitchen Plumbing Repairs
With as much use as your kitchen gets, it’s expected that things are going to need repair or replacement from time to time. Some common repairs that you can expect as a homeowner can include:
- Fixture and Faucet Repairs - Kitchen faucets can break or leak over time. When this happens, you may need to fix the seals around the fixtures or replace the entire faucet. Your technician will be able to make this determination.
- Leaky Pipe Repairs - When you have a leak beneath the sink, it needs to be fixed as quickly as possible to avoid structural damage or mold and mildew growth.
- Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation - Garbage disposals break down more than you expect, mainly due to them being misused. Too much food waste being placed into your garbage disposal can quickly lead to a malfunction.
- Drain Cleaning - When your kitchen sink isn’t draining as fast as it should or is completely clogged, it’s time to call in a plumbing technician. Kitchen sink clogs are a quick fix by an experienced professional but need to be addressed quickly as they can cause pipe damage, leaks, and present health problems with bacteria, mold, or mildew.
Do any of these kitchen issues sound familiar? Don’t hesitate - schedule your appointment with PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning right away!
How Can Water Leaks Affect Your Home?
It can be tempting to put off repairing that leaky kitchen faucet, especially when you’re busy or don’t think it’s a big deal. Trust us, though, you don’t want to delay your repair. Here’s why:
- You’ll end up spending a lot more on water utility bills when you neglect a leak. Did you know that a slow dripping faucet can waste up to 3,000 gallons per year?
- Further damage can be done to other components of your sink when there is a leak; This turns a small problem into a potentially more expensive one.
- Leaks can quickly lead to mold and mildew growth, which is unhealthy for those in your home.
PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning can help find solutions to work in any sized budget. We offer detailed leak detection services and can even offer faucet repairs and kitchen sink replacements.
While replacing a leak is essential, it’s also a time to make some upgrades in your Woodbridge Township, NJ home. Replacing fixtures like your sink and faucet, are a great way to add value and functionality to your home. Imagine a kitchen remodel but without the major price tag; it all starts with installation services from our plumbing pros.
Looking to upgrade other areas of your home? Why not enjoy instant hot water whenever your family needs it?
Professional Service at Reasonable Prices
Since 1979, PAC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning has been providing award-winning solutions to our customer’s kitchen plumbing needs. Not only do we offer flat-rate pricing on all solutions, but we’re also available for 24/7 support in case of emergency for those unexpected issues like a major water leak.
Our goal is to always provide you with the highest quality services, keeping your kitchen in perfect working order.